- Native WordPress
- Custom WP Theme Dev
- Digital Project Management
- SAAS, Flexbox, CSS Grid
- WP WooCommerce
- Google Analytics/Data Studio
- Website Coaching & Consulting
- HTML/CSS Tutoring
- Technical & On Page SEO
- Apache Server Admin
Frontend Web Developer
Since 2010 ~ Pacific US
Skilled, Talented, Reliable, Responsible, Experienced, Always Learning
Since 2010, I've been building native WordPress websites for small retail clients. The themes I build use the best standards of the day, are responsive, semantic, User- and Google-friendly.
All my website clients receive Google Analytics and Search Console set up along with a useful Data Studio report I created.
Fresh, interesting and professional communications — with real people — are the cornerstone of marketing to loyal, long-term customers. Don’t let your website get in the way, or send the wrong signals by having hidden flaws. Ask if your website is as well-crafted on the inside as it is on the outside.
About Christine Golden, Frontend Web Developer
Email: Phone: (850) 242-3747
I am a front-end web developer, experienced project manager, and team player. I use the best standards of the day to ensure my clients' websites are fast, searchable, secure and easy to use, whether on a desktop or mobile device.
I'm what you might call a 'white hat' developer. I believe in the goodness of the internet, where knowledge and encouragement can enlighten the most isolated corners of humanity. I strive to make the web a better place with every project I work on.
Solving puzzles, bringing order, and watching bits of data turn into beauty and human usefulness are what give me a sense of accomplishment and purpose.
- Git for Humans, David Demaree
- Practical SVG, Chris Coyier
- Working the Command Line, Remy Sharp
- DomainIt - An ICANN accredited registrar, with good prices, 24 hour service, and unparalleled customer support.
- Nexcess - A LiquidWeb company for well-mangaged WordPress Websites. I've been using LiquidWeb's Linux Apache servers for years.
- Webflow - a relatively new visual editor that is able to maintain the best practices of semantic code. So far, I've been impressed with their platform.